Vorágine (Vortex), Rodrigo Dada.
I reflect on absurd situations between people and objects in everyday life. the struggle to reach a balance and find meaning.”
Not to be Reproduced, René Magritte, 1937, oil on canvas
"The heart is not like a box that gets filled up; it expands in size the more you love."
Her (dir. Spike Jonze, 2013)
Peruvian sculptor Emil Alzamora enjoys exaggerating and distorting the human form in the name of his beautiful and unique creations. His eye catching works serve as manifestations of the pleasure and pain of the human experience, and often display unusually exaggerated limbs and contorted flesh, in order to communicate psychic trauma.
heart songs // weezer
these are the songs
these are my heart songs
they never feel wrong
hot things to say during sex:
- aw man i shot marvin in the face
- silly caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords
- you got two jobs; kiss good, and make sure my hair don’t get wet
- the d is silent
- [faking Italian with a southern accent] bon jorno
- BECAUSE IT’S SO MUCH FUN JAN